Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Big Surprise....

I just had to say that I was completely surprised last Sunday! Ray and my dad planned a small baby shower brunch for me in Zurich with a few of my new friends here. I hadn't expected a shower at all since we moved mid-way through my pregnancy, so really it was wonderful! Ray also received big cuddos from my girlfriends here for planning the whole thing for me:)

Now we have lots and lots of stuff for the baby - including a few items my Dad and becky brought over for us from the States (some super cute outfits, play toys and bedding!)- I just have to figure out where to put it all! Hopefully this weekend Ray and I can put the nursery together to see if we need anything else. At the moment it looks like a war-zone with empty boxes, tools, car seats, prams, etc stacked on top of each other! Wish us luck making the room livable!

I will be 33 weeks tomorrow so he could be here anytime from 4-7 weeks from now:) We can't wait to meet him (now we just have to agree on a name!).